background

Monday, October 8, 2007

Vogue Patterns



I was in Joann's yesterday and they had Vogue patterns on sale. I love Vogue patterns. They are laid out so nice and FIT nicely. I found 2 patterns that I liked and bought. They are similar but very different.

Vogue 8181 (1st pattern)
I love the green one with the shearing at the neck, cuffs, and hem (though not sure about the hem) I think the shearing would be pretty out of a shear type, maybe a contrast.
Vogue 8409 (2nd pattern)which crosses over the top with a V neck. Maybe I will do some Embroidery at the waist.
The fabric I bought yesterday, which is what I call a chunky knit (reminds me of double knit) in a cobalt blue. I wish Joann's had more of an up to date selection of knits. Especially with all the patterns out that call for knits. And they are very comfy to wear.

No comments: