background

Monday, October 1, 2007

Missions







It's Missions time for our Missions Convention at church. I love Missions! I love hearing the fabulous stories about God's goodness in the field! I love that their are so many WILLING to give up there easy lives here in the US and go to sometimes a poverty stricken country. I love to just listen to their hearts and what they are trying to accomplish, and only through the grace of God can they accomplish.
Big Kudos to you guys!!! You are my HEROS!

Back in I think it was the month of April. The kids gave their money to help purchase new playground equipment for a very rural, very poor community. I just got pics to show the kids. God bless the workers that got down and very dirty to clean this school so the kids that had lost so much from a little wind and rain (Katrina) could get back to normal. Check out the organization that did this ruralcompassion

No comments: