background

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

More Patterns

Okay so I didn't get to sew Monday night. But went to Hancock's and they had Butterick patterns on sale (We went because DD wanted to) for only .99c

Yea Yea I know. I picked up 2 more patterns

I love Red dresses!! Remember the 80's!!! My wedding was Red. All the girls looked so radiant in Red! But I bought some eggplant colored jersey.

I'm not even going to show you the second pattern because you will laugh at me because they are so similar. But they were only .99c

I like the twisty part in the front. And this looks so comfy.

I didn't get to sew Tuesday because DD was sick.

And were having a Birthday party for her this weekend Friday evening for family and then friends Saturday afternoon. So it will be a while before I'm back at the machine.

I'd rather sew than cook!!!

No comments: