background

Friday, February 3, 2012

Springtime In Paris


Isn't that a wonderful thought!!!  Springtime in Paris!  Well, since I can't go, I'm going to put beautiful French words on my bath wall. 
It has been almost 5 years since I stenciled the bath, I thought it needed a new look.  And I was forced to do it....but that's another story.  This is the look before...

I recently entered a drawing over at The Magic Brush and won a stencil from my FAVORITE stencil company!  Royal Design Studio. Go check out these 2 fabulous websites and VERY talented women!

So this is the stencil I chose as my prize. Springtime In Paris

I have tested it finally figured out how, and with what color to proceed.  Now I just need to get over to Sherwin Williams and purchase my paint. This is my wall color "Aqua Sphere" 7613  from SW.  I'm going to do the letters in "French Roast" 6069, a dark brown.  Now to decide do I want the letters matte or semi gloss, I'm leaning toward matte.


So I have my stencil placed and ready to go.  Keep your fingers crossed for me this weekend!!!  See you on Monday hopefully with a finished wall!

No comments: