background

Monday, January 23, 2012

Old becomes New

I bought this buffet about 6ish years ago from a family friend.  I loved the lines of it and love the family history that came with it.  Well it sat in my dining room, looking old, cause it is.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it, I just knew it needed something. So here is the before pic.  It sanded down so nice and easy, since it didn't have deep carvings.



During!











And After!  I love it!  I painted the entire buffet with Martha Stewart Interior Paint color Francesca, I wanted black but not black black, this was a nice medium black. And then I brushed Martha Stewart Anchor Grey Metallic paint to antique it a little.  Just to give it a little dimension.
I love this paint!!  It went on so easy, coverage was great! So there it is my very old buffet made new!


No comments: