background

Monday, August 27, 2007

Where Does The Time Go????

Birthdays, new school, another class of Stars graduates.
Well, Saturday was my Birthday! It was a very fun day. In the morning I was down at the Museum taking pictures of this years future Honor Stars. they were all so beautiful! And when I came home there was a mini suprise Birthday Party waiting for me. Cookie cake and balloons - yum! I received a time of pampering at - my favorite spa (besides when I use my wonderful BeautiControl spa products) The Watermark. Can't wait to go!

And in the evening we went out to eat at Carino's and ate way to much food and chocolate cake.

DD started school last Wednesday. We put her in a different Private Christian School this year. It was really hard to change after going to the same place for 8 years.
When I picked her up and she gets in the car she says "I hate it, and I'm never going back"! I'm thinking okay what I have I done to my child! But, by the end of the day she was calmed down. I think it was just a culmination of the day and all the newness of the day. She is okay with the school now.

And on September 9th, I will graduate my next class of Honor Stars! Didn't I just do this a few months ago??
What fun this class has been. Last year I had to act as teacher and a Mom. This year I'm just teacher, so it is much easier. I'ts a LOT of work to get ready for this day of celebration, but so worth it all! It's like planning a wedding, with 4 Brides!
AAAHHHHH I need to get off this computer and get to writing my speech.

No comments: