background

Friday, July 20, 2007

A New Day


Well since no one is listening, since I just set this blog up.
HELLO!!!

I moved (yea again) recently and I had this neat little niche in the wall that I found some fabulous flowers for and found a vase that will work for now, until I find the vase I really want for it. I painted the niche Sherwin Williams Artichoke. I love that color! I can't wait to get some window coverings up in the living room. I found the perfect fabric at Hobby Lobby, but need to wait for one of their 30% off sales and save a little money for the project since it takes about 12 yards of fabric.

As you may know I love Audio Books. Getting to listen to all the books I don't have time to sit and read.
I just finished "David Copperfield". Very interesting.
But I think my favorite out of all that I have listened to is "The Picture of Dorian Gray" Kind of a "be sure your sins will find you out" kind of book.

I'm either going to listen to "Sense and Sensibility" or "Jane Eyre" next.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Well, your sewing project is fabulous! You have real talent with that!!! Your niche is really cute and the color looks good too! Sounds like you are settling in and making your house a home! What kind of window covering's are you doing? This is a nice blog spot!

Bliss Doubt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bliss Doubt said...

Hi Sandy. Did you ever finish decorating, and find that you hated everything and wanted to start over, or is that just the kind of drama I have in my life? Ten years in my apartment, and I finally finished my bedroom with the crowning touch, a new set of Ralph Lauren cotton sheets. I chose them so carefully, and they make the rest of the room look horrid. I can't afford to start over, so I guess I'll have to get more sheets. Luv, Melanie