background

Friday, October 7, 2011

Old Bottles for A New Purpose

 Well I'm finally getting around to doing things around the house other than unpacking boxes.
So as my first project, take a look at these fabulous bottles.  I probably bought them about 20+ years ago at a garage sale.  The guy said they were antique pharmaceutical bottles.  So I have been packing them around for years not knowing what to do with them. 



When I had a epiphany one day as I was cruising one of my favorite sites, www.thegraphicsfairy.com . I found labels in different colors and sizes.  Sizing them to fit, then glued them on with good ole' Elmers.  I thought the "tag" on the top was a stroke of genius.
Oh they all came from the graphics fairy except the "English Lavender" label on the left end (the short bottle).  Several years ago my sweet Aunt went to London and brought me back some yummy smelling Lavender soap.
Now to just get the shelf hung to display my little jewels properly.



2 comments:

Magic Brush said...

You won a stencil from Royal Design Studio on my blog. Please email me at info@themagicbrushinc.com. Thanks!

Magic Brush said...

Sandy.....I am so hoping to hear from you soon. I left you a message here and on your pinterest last month. I am so sorry, but if I haven't heard from you by the end of the day tomorrow, we will have to give your stencil to another winner. Thanks so much.