background

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Getting There

Well things are going good on my diet! I've lost about 12lbs, about 10 to go.
Hey if I can go to a food fest, Fiesta night and stick to it, well any one can.

I found this explanation of on losing weight. It is a quote from the developer of the HCG protocol

"You lose fat from the body cells but the cells do not disappear at the same time. The cell structure is still present for two to three days while the body breaks down the cellulose and fills the cell with water in order to release it (through urine). Once the fat cell is removed, the scale will drop."

Here is a great website with some great info.
http://www.hcginfoonline.com/index.htm

How much protein should you be getting in a day?

Your weight divided by 14 = ounces of protein intake daily.

So for example myself, 10.3 ozs a day. I can do that. Because I don't want to go back to what I was!

No comments: